Wings - Chapters 5,6,7
Hello Readers!

I am so sorry that I haven't been online lately, but certain things, including my mother getting spine surgery this Friday, have kept me busy. But in order to make up for that, I'm going to post on the next THREE chapters of 'Wings' to make up for the time I've lost!

When we last saw Laurel she had the zit of a lifetime on her back. Now she wakes up Saturday morning, and the bump is gone. Gone! Not that something hasn't replaced it....

A huge flower is growing out of her back. You heard me -- Flower. Purple blue and white, its beautiful, and by no means painful...but honestly, how would you react if you woke up one morning and had a huge flower growing out of your back? *Freaking out!*

She decides to tell her science geek and blossoming romance buddy David. After *painfully* cutting off a piece of one of the petals and taking it to him, he determines that it is indeed a piece of plant. After much internal battling with herself, she tells him her secret. He is completely blindsided, but otherwise supportive.

This three chapter run concludes with a mysterious and slightly creepy visit from a realtor interested in buying a piece of the Sewell's property. The next day Laurel announces they are driving back to the property again, her mother is having second thoughts. She invites David, but he is unavailable. Something tells me a mystery more than just the mysterious wing like growths is shaping up. We'll have to wait and see!

P.S. Please comment and tell me what you think of the new layout!

CV

I need a good subject for another blog post besides my book reviews... Have any ideas? e-mail me at CharleeVale@post.com
3 Responses
  1. Amber Says:

    Hello Charlee!

    I'm a new follower to the blog. Found you through a comment on Nathan Bransford's blog and already I can tell that I will be watching you closely. Your update on Wings drew me in!

    Have a great night1


  2. Amber Says:

    As a side note, I only just noticed your comment on my blog. Thankee-sai!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    As I said, I love your chapter by chapter reveiws; keep it coming! About your blog layout, i love it. Great job.


Post a Comment