Summer School
So here I sit, in a class called Worldview Development, listening to my teachers opinions on Eschatology. A heavy subject for 9 o'clock in the morning. And yet, I had tea, and am fascinated by the different interpretations.

But let me introduce myself. My name is Charlee Vale. College student. Writer.

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog for sometime now. I just decided today to actually do it. I'm not really sure what the format will be, but I'm hoping people will actually read it! :)

Most likely, if no one e-mails me a question they want me to talk about, I'll just find a random subject online and talk about it. Maybe do some series on things. I hope you enjoy, current and future readers!

CV

P.S. If you have a question you want me to talk about, email me! Charleevale@post.com
0 Responses

Post a Comment