Star Trek Review
I just got back from watching the new Star Trek movie with so friends...and I must say, it was awesome! Everything from the special effects, to the acting and emulating characters from the past seasons of Star Trek, was brilliant. The opening sequence especially, is intensely emotional as you watch a father sacrifice his life for his wife and son.

I must say that I have never been a Trekie. But I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I am kind of an action girl, and I really like movies like this, and even without a background of Star Trek history, i was able to understand and enjoy the plot. I would definately have to see it again in order to give it a proper review. Right now my mind is still glaze with the glare of explosions and twisted with the infinite power of the many gaping black holes that appear throughout the film.

That said, if you have not seen it, I encourage you to go watch it! You will not be disappointed.

CV

P.S. Chris Pine is an incredible fine specimen of the male species if I do say so myself. ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment